- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to me. I am unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help me to improve the service I offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to me at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You may properly examine the goods for 14 days as you would do had you visited my gallery space.
- If you fail to return the goods, I will collect them, and will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to me, and this results in damage or deterioration, I will charge you for the reduction in value.
- I will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage/carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- Business customers or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify me by email, or in writing, providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide me with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. I will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at my studio and checked. The cost of returning goods to me is your responsibility, however on inspection I will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.